Saas Sales Recruitment Agency Berlin
As a SaaS sales recruitment agency in Berlin, Bluebird Recruitment specializes in SaaS sales recruitment services that help Berlin software and SaaS companies find and hire salespeople.
We have an extended network of contacts in the software industry and a team of experienced recruiters who can identify and attract top sales talent. Once we understand your needs we can meet your requirements fast.
We will work with you to understand your specific sales needs and then use our knowledge and resources to find candidates that match your requirements. We will screen and interview candidates on your behalf, and provide you with a shortlist of the best prospects.
Once you've decided on a candidate, we will help you to negotiate an offer and facilitate the hiring process. We will also provide ongoing support to both you and the new hire, to ensure a smooth transition into the job.
Why Does Berlin Have So Many SaaS Companies?
Berlin is the home of almost 31% of German start-ups and among them are even 11 Unicorns. More than 500 startups register in Berlin annually and in 2020, Berlin was the most attractive city for startups in Europe, second to London (source Startup Heatmap Europe).
Berlin is attractive to SaaS companies because of the high quality of life, a youthful and creative environment, enough affordable office space, and easily available funding and venture capital.
Top SaaS Companies From Berlin
Berlin is attractive for all kinds of SaaS companies, such as the FinTech startup N26. This company is currently one of the highest-valued FinTech startups in the world. Berlin is also home to:
- Zalando - online retailer
- SoundCloud - social sound platform
- HelloFresh - food subscription company
- Gorillas - app-based grocery delivery service
Top SaaS companies in Berlin are:
- Mambu is another FinTech SaaS banking engine provider that powers lending and deposit services and raised over $387 million.
- Contentful is a cloud-based content management platform that raised over $333 million in funding.
- ROQ Technology is a SaaS that helps to build digital products and raised $10 million in funding.
- ChartMogul is an analytics platform to simplify your subscription business and raised over $3.7 million in funding.
Recruiting The Best SaaS Sales Team For The Job
Every candidate has met with a Bluebird consultant to screen for viability for your roles. If sales are involved, we use an evolved version of the Sales Acceleration Formula to screen talent for your sales team.
Bluebird has a track record to date of delivering the introduction of an ideal candidate within 7 days of doing a role intake.
If we do not find talent that perfectly fits your business, you pay us nothing. No retainers, no fixed fees, just fantastic people and deep consideration for your amazing culture.
How Can a SaaS Sales Recruitment Agency Benefit Your Business?
There are several benefits of working with a SaaS sales recruitment agency.
1. Access to a wider pool of candidates
A good recruitment agency will have a network of contacts and access to a wider pool of candidates than you would be able to reach on your own. This means that you're more likely to find the right person for the job.
Working with a specialized SaaS sales recruitment agency can save you a lot of time and hassle. You won't need to spend hours trawling through job boards or databases – we will do all the legwork for you.
3. Expertise and guidance
A recruitment agency can provide you with expert guidance and support throughout the hiring process. They can help you to identify your specific needs and find candidates that match your requirements.
4. Ongoing support
A good recruitment agency will provide you with ongoing support even after placement, to ensure a smooth transition for both you and the new hire.
Hiring a recruitment agency can actually save you money in the long run. They can help you to avoid bad hires, which can cost your business time and money.
If you're looking for top sales talent for your SaaS software company, working with a specialized SaaS sales recruitment agency is the best way to find it.
How To Choose The Right SaaS Sales Recruitment Agency?
There are a few things you should consider when choosing a recruitment agency, here are the most important ones:
- Industry expertise: it's important to choose a SaaS sales recruitment agency that has experience and expertise in the software industry. They should have a good understanding of the sales process and be up-to-date with the latest trends.
- Location: consider the location of the agency. If you're based in Berlin, then it makes sense to choose an agency that's also based in Berlin. This will make it easier for you to meet with candidates and discuss your needs face-to-face.
- Services offered: make sure that the agency you choose offers the services that you need.
- Cost: of course, you'll also need to consider the cost of the services.
Do You Want Us To Help You Hire The Best Talents?
Please contact us, we are happy to help you set up the best hiring strategies and find the best software sales talents!