Chief Revenue Officer (CRO)
My client is a recognized fast-growing SaaS scale up (150 FTE total) changing the way large companies deal with educating their employees. They've reinvented e-learning. They are an impressive, product led organization that is close to raising their Series B. If you're doing an assessment on people, product & culture, this one will fit the bill.
As such, we're looking for someone who really takes pleasure from exemplifying best practice and getting the most out of high potential individuals in an environment that is very much set up for your success. You will lead the commercial function as the Chief Revenue Officer.
- We are looking for a CRO to shape the sales/marketing/customer success organization and scale revenue to the next level (from 10M to 50M)
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for architecting an international commercial strategy and further building out the commercial team (35 FTE at the moment)
Who are you?
- This is not a hands-on sales job, the company is looking for a leader
- 5 years+ of relevant commercial leadership experience
- Ideally previous C-level experience
- Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles, processes and practices
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
- Strong leadership and team building skills
What you will get, besides the ride of your life, is a strong salary including an equity package and the opportunity to help lead the international expansion of a rocket ship.