Enterprise Account Executive
ENTERPRISE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE AT A FORRESTER RATED LEADING SAAS SCALE UP.
In the current climate, you want to sell a product that's a 'need to have'. Not just a 'nice to have'. This means working for somewhere with a demonstrable and immediate ROI. These opportunities are fewer and further between.
Here's a chance to join a company which has hit a perfect strike in it's product market fit and makes an impact the day they go live. They are in the Digital Experience Platform space which critically enables businesses to create world class experiences for customers online through both a platform and an optimisation service deploying A/B Testing.
Think of your prospective sale being somewhere between the marketing and the engineering teams. If you're thinking this might be the right time to tap into this budget, you're right.
What this business has achieved:
- Over the 'sweet spot' of $100m ARR.
- Has been named a Leader in The Forrester Wave™ Q3 2021.
- Counts customers such as Sky, eBay, Farfetch, Pizza Hut, The Guardian.
What you'll get to do:
- Close deals with executives and decision makers in the worlds leading digital businesses
- Become an expert in the field of creating world class digital experiences
- Get a stable and fair territory of accounts to go after
- Work for a recognised and awarded challenger business that rip & replaces legacy technologies.
- Benefit from one of the best commission plans in SaaS.
Who you are:
- Minimum of 3 years of quota-carrying sales experience, as the lead account owner of an enterprise customer, at a software/technology company (quota $500k+)
- Track record of driving fast results with a sense of urgency
- Track record of closing multi-year and subscription-based SaaS deals
- Ideally, you work in the Digital/Martech/DevOps space already and have some knowledge of the ecosystem.
- A passion for digital businesses and improving the end user experience for customers.