My client is a recognized fast-growing SaaS scale up changing the way companies get paid. They are an impressive, product led organization that scored a massive series-A funding and have hired top talent from some of the best companies. If you're doing an assessment on people, product & culture, this one will fit the bill.
As such, we're looking for someone who really takes pleasure from exemplifying best practice and getting the most out of high potential individuals in an environment that is very much set up for your success. You will lead the commercial team as VP of Sales.
- We are looking for a VP of Sales to shape the sales organization and scale revenue to the next level
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for architecting a global sales strategy and building out a team of Sales (BDRs & AEs) across enterprise and mid-market sales
- The person should be excited by hiring, training and onboarding sales teams across the US & Europe
Who are you?
- This is not a hands-on sales job, the company is looking for a leader
- 5 years+ of relevant sales experience (including management) and a track record of exceeding quota
- Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Strong leadership and team building skills
What you will get, besides the ride of your life, is a strong salary including an equity package and the opportunity to help lead the international expansion of a fintech rocket ship.