SaaS Sales Executive Search
Bluebird is an agency for SaaS sales executive search and recruitment. Our mission is to help SaaS businesses identify, attract, select and promote the best available SaaS sales talent.
The SaaS sales executive search and hiring process requires a thorough investigation of the candidate's experience level, and technical and business skills to see if they have the right combination of skills and characteristics that are most important to your company.
If you're set on a full-time SaaS sales executive position and looking for the perfect candidate, we help you find such a candidate. It's our goal to get the right people in the right position.
Bluebird specializes in placing SaaS sales executives for SaaS companies in B2B and B2C.
We have a great track record of helping companies find the best sales executive talent for their needs. We have many years of experience in the SaaS industry and know the best way to get your company the ideal candidates.
Skills Of The Ideal SaaS Sales Executive
A software-as-a-service (SaaS) sales executive is a salesperson who makes a SaaS company more profitable by selling SaaS products and services to customers. Therefore, he or she can be considered an important member of the business team.
The SaaS sales executive's role is to determine what and how much a SaaS company needs to sell in order to meet its financial goals. They use their knowledge of the business and industry, as well as their product or service offerings, to do this.
A well-qualified SaaS sales executive possesses knowledge of the particular software industry he or she works in. But also has a good understanding of the commercial dynamics that drive most businesses.
- An aptitude for learning new technology and software platforms and how to use them to achieve specific goals with customers.
- An understanding of how different software operates and the underlying systems that make it all work.
- An ability to articulate what they know so a customer can experience their knowledge in action.
- A flexible, questioning mindset leads them to look at problems from different angles so they can find answers and solutions.
- A good ability to make decisions and adept at problem-solving when most resources are limited.
- The ability to interact with customers in a professional manner so they can create an understanding of where the customer's business is going.
- The ability to prioritize tasks and manage resources, especially when deadlines are close.
- The ability to manage interpersonal relationships and take direction from management well enough so that their ideas don't get pushed aside for others that might be better suited for the task at hand.
- What is the Account Executive's role in a SaaS company
- What is the Sales Director / Head of Sales role in a SaaS Company
How to Identify Critical Sales Skills
It can be overwhelming to find the perfect candidate for your SaaS sales position, let alone the exact person you want. Bluebird helps both companies and candidates find each other.
We'll start by helping you define the characteristics and skills you're looking for in a prospective employee. Below are some qualities you can look for when assessing whether or not you are ready to hire the right person.
1. Knowing The Potential Candidate's Background
Before you make your final decision, it's important to understand the candidate's experience level and skills that are most important to your company. After all, you're looking for someone who can help your company compete effectively in an ever-changing industry.
The more qualified candidates you have, the more likely it is that you'll find exactly what you're looking for in no time at all. So let's go over some of the important background information you'll want to know about your prospective SaaS sales executive before you decide on them.
2. Relevant Experience
It's important to thoroughly investigate the candidate's relevant experience. Was he or she involved in the process of writing code for a product based on customers' needs? Did he or she use a lot of analytics tools in their sales process? The more relevant the candidate's experience, the better off your company will be in the long run.
3. The Candidate's Professional Skills
The most relevant experience to sales is the actual act of selling and the candidate's past experience can give you an idea of how well they will do in a role where they are selling SaaS on a daily basis.
If your prospective SaaS sales executive has an MBA or other educational achievement that shows that they have interpersonal and leadership skills, then it's a good sign that they'll be able to handle their management duties without an issue.
Also, if they have a proven record of selling SaaS successfully to big enterprises, it's a good indication that they'll be able to handle the role of your company's first point of contact with clients.
Our Hiring Process
If you're ready to find the perfect SaaS sales executive, Bluebird has a simple, 3-step process that we've created over our years of experience in the industry.
First, we'll ask you to complete a list of criteria that narrows your search so we can find the 3 top candidates for your company. We'll cover things like the ideal candidate's experience level, educational background, and professional skills so that we can find the best person for your company.
We then select and interview candidates and closely evaluate their performance. These interviews will give us a chance to further narrow down our search by getting more specific information about each candidate. We'll use this time to find out if they have everything from the required experience to their educational background and communication skills.
Finally, we invite the best-fitting candidates based on skill set and personality. That way you can get an accurate picture of each candidate's skills and abilities.
- The Ultimate Guide To The Right SaaS Sales Staffing Agency
- 5 Simple Tips For Choosing The Right SaaS Sales Recruitment Agency
- The Top Mistakes to Avoid When Hiring Your First SaaS Sales Rep
- The Impact of Sales Culture on Your SaaS Company's Growth
Do You Want Us To Help You Hire The Best Talents?
Working with a SaaS sales headhunter is the best way to find top sales talent for your SaaS company.
Please contact us, we are happy to help you set up the best hiring strategies for your SaaS Sales Talent Acquisition!